Wednesday 11 July 2012

Pet Peeves Are All Around Us- Dressing for the World of Work


GRRR!

Pet peeves are those actions, objects, or people that we find particularly annoying. They are individualistic, meaning that, what annoys one person, may not annoy someone else. I have a lot of pet peeves which means that I end up pissed off during the day for extended periods of time. As I am now a part of the world of work, I've been exposed to a new set of pet peeves that revolve around the way some men dress. Here goes...

1) Book-bags with work attire


I don't even know where to begin with this one. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SCHOOL! THERE IS NO NEED FOR A BACK PACK! Nothing gets me more upset than seeing men, young and old, in their nice suits, or long-sleeved shirts in pants with a nice shoe, and a BIG, BOOK BAG on their back. It looks so unprofessional! What irks me even more is the fact that to them, "they in style", and they have "swag" so, they bounce like fools, grinning from ear to ear. Oh, and is better fete if is ah JanSport! Furthermore, once you take off the bag, that area of your shirt looks so untidy, and if he happens to be a person who sweats a lot, you see those unsightly wet spots. Oh geed! Why not get a nice bag that you can sling on one shoulder? JanSport sells those! Or perhaps, a nice pouch or something. Just get rid off the book bag!

2) Black Pants, White Socks


Unless you are MICHEAL JACKSON, THAT ^^^ does not work, AT ALL! It annoys me that you think it does. I've said enough. 


3) Pant Seams That Go Way Up in the Back

(NO PHOTO AVAILABLE)

You guys will have to use your imagination, but I have a feeling you know exactly what I'm talking about. Some guys feel the need to carry the seam at the back of their pants all the way to the center loop. It looks like you have a big "A" stamped on your ass, which is fitting since you look like an ass, or an arrow pointing toward God knows what. I applaud your neatness and attention to detail, but it looks ridiculous and it irritates me. It looks better if the seam at the back stops right under your butt cheeks. Jus' sayin'!

4) Shoes and Belt Don't Match


Black belt, black shoes... Brown belt, brown shoes. Got it?!? Good!

So yeah... stop annoying me! Ah gone! 



































No comments :

Post a Comment